Our tutors are so excited to work with you! We ask that you follow these guidelines when registering for a session. Please read them over carefully as breaking from the guidelines may result in the cancelation of your sessions.
1. Our goal is to make these sessions available to the most amount of students possible. Please limit registration to at maximum 2 sessions per child per week.
2. Please do not register for a session less than 24 hours in advance. If you register with less than 24 hours notice the tutor may choose to not accept the session.
3. Some, but not all of our tutors, are happy to spend a session with your child teaching without guidance from school worksheets. However, unstructured sessions take a lot of preparation in order to make fun and engaging. If you are looking for an unstructured session (one without school work given from a school board) your chosen tutor may not be able to accommodate.
4. Tutors have indicated what age groups and subjects they feel comfortable tutoring. If a session is booked outside of these specifications the tutor may choose to not accept the session. This includes booking English language learning sessions with an academic tutor and vice versa.
5. Please carefully review our "No Show Policy" here